Friday, April 13, 2012

U-Neek Shop & Art Gallery


My SL discoveries just keep getting crazier and crazier!   Yesterday, I visited U-Neek, which is a truly "unique" shop, as well as an art gallery.  It is located is the sim Junlong and is rated Moderate.  Inside the shop is every color skin, hair, and clothes that you can imagine!  It is definitely intensely psychedelic, but the creator has an obvious theme and method to their madness.  There are regular clothes and shapes, then there are ones that are barely recognizable as such (robots!).  Even full-body tattoos.  Personally, I don't prefer to look this way, but it's amazing to have such an option.


Interestingly, the music played is very calming--I think this is a really nice juxtaposition.  I browsed for a while in the art, getting lost in the maze-like structure.  Definitely check it out!

1 comment: